Thursday, February 26, 2009

And the winner is!

And the winner is...! None of you. You all missed at least two. How come no Youngs guessed?

Here are the answers:
1. My Grandpa Holman (Albert)
2. Logan
3. This one was tricky! It is my old very nice quad combination. Matt would use it for seminary and when he had to read something he would just rip the chapters he needed out of it!!! I guess it was just too big to carry. So the page numbers show the part he ripped out. I thought he at least might remember (and apologize).
4. Mine
5. Mine
6. Grandma Linda. I was just teasing about pages being stuck together.

So I guess I'll have to come up with another contest and double the prize for next time. Any ideas of things I ought to have you guess?

Grandpa Tom

7 comments:

Logg said...

What a load.
I was so creative with my answer, knowing that Josh's favorite baseball player was Wally Joyner and his jersey number was 21 and putting that all together.

Mateo said...

I honestly think that is made up. I have no recollection of ripping out pages. I thought I was more responsible than that. Really? That was me? Sorry about that. If indeed it is true, which I seriously doubt.

The Young Family said...

How about guessing how many car accidents or traffic violations (ticketed or not)you've had in the last year?

Pops said...

It's true Matt.

Pops said...

That hurts Nicholle. Just for that I'm going to move in with you, just as the Alzheimer's sets in.

Logg said...

watch out Nicholle, you now Alzheimers and incontinence go hand in hand

The Young Family said...

Logan, do you had Alzheimers too?