Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Bowl Game

In December 2008 Matt, Josh, Logan and I went to the bowl game where BYU played Arizona. We had a great trip, even if BYU didn't have a great game. We stayed in the Luxor Hotel which was very nice. It was wierd being in an elevator which went sideways.
Look pretty fierce, don't they!? BYU could have used them.
We walked around the city a bit, but I found it sleezy and really don't understand why people like going to Las Vegas--at least on the strip.

The game was cold. BYU was cold. but we had fun.


The game wasn't all that great but the boys enjoyed making fun of the male flag twirllers Arizona brought.








2 comments:

kp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Logg said...

If by 'fun' you mean having to share a bed with a brother who tried to spoon me, then yes, I suppose I did have fun.