Saturday, February 7, 2009

California in January! The Tobler's Wedding.

First, go to the bottom; I always start the pictures in the wrong order. This is the last one. After enjoying Saturday in Newport Beach and San Juan Capistrono, we spent Sunday and Monday in Poway. Here are grandpa and Mads already for Church.

As we waited for the reception, we visited the mission at San Juan Capistrono. The day couldn't have been more beautiful and the mission was very intersting to see and learn about. Logan was with the wedding party getting pictures taken at the mission. Kristen toured with us and introduced us to a new Mexican eating place--Baja Fresh! I love finding good, new Mexican food.
Grandma Linda enjoying the warm sun and beautiful surroundings at the mission. A little bit of Kristen right next to Linda. We really enjoyed spending time with her.

I know this is going on backwards; I should have put the last picture in first. This is Madison and me at the Tobler's reception. It was in San Juan Capistrono and was very nice!



The best picture of the temple is Madison at the front doors of the temple. Cute. We spent the time we weren't at the temple with Nicholle and her family.




Linda and I have lived together too long! As we waited to go in th temple we walked around the grounds. Very reverent aren't we?












A couple of weeks ago, we attended Chris and Kristin Tobler's wedding in California. They were married in the Newport beach temple. It was beautiful.

2 comments:

Logg said...

It's sad that all you can see of Kristen in that third picture is her arm...good thing I'm an 'arm man'. Very nice.

kp said...

I'm getting hungry just thinking about Baja Fresh. Thanks again for saving me that day!