Saturday, June 7, 2008

Grandpa Tom's Hikes











Every Spring and Summer I say I am going to hike and maybe even backpack, but am lucky to get one or two hikes in. Well, this year I am really going to do it! So I started this Spring with some short, local hikes to get me started. These are shots from that hike; just up to Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon. I did this in May when we finally had a nice day. I hope the grandkids remember this spot--we had a lot of fun there last summer. We can do it again if you want when you all get here in July. Notice how the Provo River is running fast. We had a good, wet winter so we have lots of water this year.

2 comments:

Mateo said...

Looks like this hike was pretty grueling. Seems like the only people who were able to make it was a 61 year old grandpa and a couple 9 year olds.

Tigre said...

Yes, I believe all these pictures were taken from the parking lot. Hope you didn't strain your arm rolling down the car window to take em.