Monday, June 16, 2008

Decisions, decisions, decisions


As you know, yesterday was Fathers Day. A few days before I asked Tom what he wanted for his "special dinner". He knew exactly what would please him and his father---steak, baked potatoes and apple pie. That was great...I didn't have to make any food decisions. Josh and Logan had also invited friends, bringing the number up to 14 for dinner. On Friday I priced steaks-WOW! Then Saturday came and Tom and I stopped at a quilt store and I found exactly what I wanted for my room. There came the BIG decision....steak for Tom, quilt for me. Check out the quilt! It was worth it. I figured the pleasure of the steak would of only lasted for a couple of hours and the quilt would make us happier a lot longer. Tom agreed...I chose a good man to be the father of my children!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Surprise! I was indulging in my latest hobby of reading complete strangers blogs when I came upon one of your sons (Logans) pages. He looked vaguely familiar to me so I kept reading and lo and behold it brought me to yours. Small world, huh! And I do realize that this latest hobby of mine is borderline "creepy".

Your cuz,
Susan

The Young Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.