Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Start of the Holman Brothers Annual 1 Mile Fun Run

Here are Josh and Logan during their 1 mile run. Josh made it in 10:15 or somethings like that and Logan in 10:49 I think. Matt is all proud because he made it in 7:37 I think. Ty was in Sunday clothes and so couldn't run. I'm not very impressed with any of them. When I was their age, I ran a 6 minute mile as part of a PE class at USU. So I'm waiting to see if any of them can beat the old man. If they can, I'll give each of them... I give them everything they could want already so what is left to give!? My admiration or something else with no monetary value. Notice Tim Holman in the background. Cousin Travis was there also. I think we ought to have them join in the next 1 mile race. Mau wanted to join in but Kristy thankfully restrained him--he would have expired in the first 100 yrds.

1 comment:

Logg said...

Man, are there any more ways that I can disappoint Dad?
He's not impressed with my physical prowess, I got a bad grade in his class, and I haven't produced any cute grandchildren for him.
If I weren't the funniest kid, he'd have no reason to like me.