Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sam's Birthday

Sam came home to presents (3 Kit [American Girl] books and the cute cupcake you see below. Then she went with G & G Young, aunts, uncles, and cousins to Pleasant Grove's StrawberryDays Rodeo. Talk about a good Utah birthday! We do love that girl! And all the other grandkids for that matter. I never realized how much I could love grandchildren; it is wondeful!
After softball camp on Miller Field at BYU (Edwards football stadium in the backgroud) they always get a popcycle. Sam has have a really fun time at the camp!

Since it was the the big 1-0, she decided to have one crazy pose!


Here is Sam on the morning of her 10th birthday. She was up early and getting ready for softball camp.



2 comments:

Kristy or Josh said...

It's all down hill once you hit the big 1-0. Good luck Sammy.

Mateo said...

I play a little softball myself. In fact I played 2nd base tonight and didn't have a single error. Though I did foul out with the bases loaded and two outs so that kind of stunk. But I bet I could still hit the ball further than Slammie.