Saturday, August 23, 2008

Enough about mustaches, let's get back to grandkids!




We are empty nesters again after a fun, fun, fun summer with our children and grandchildren. Here are just a few pictures, we have tons more if you want to see them? The kids seemed to love the sandbox, the hammock, making jama pants or wearing batman jammies, eating, acting crazy at the grandparents-grandkids picture (I guess we should have gone to a professional), and making us soooo thankful for each and every one of them!











2 comments:

The Young Family said...

Cute kids, even the one the looks like he belongs on the short bus! (I can say that because he's mine!)

Susan said...

Yes, I'm still spying on your family and I have to say I love all of you. You are the funniest family, and I mean that in a good way.

You cuz,
Susan