Saturday, November 15, 2008

Little Rock, AR


My view out my hotel window was of the Arkansas River and this baseball park. It really was a very beautiful place. I hadn't known what to expect and was pleasantly surprised with how nice it was. They have developed a very nice "river walk" that I enjoyed. There are lots of bridges and one of them is for pedestrians only.

Here is the President Bill Clinton Library. It is quite impressive, even if the man himself is less so. It was a very nice short walk from my hotel.


3 comments:

Max said...

I did not have "educational relations" with that library.

Mateo said...

You know we are only 4 hours from Little Rock. If we had known you were coming we could have visited.

The Young Family said...

Matt,
Dad told me he knew you guys were close so not to mention anything to you about his coming. He also let something slip about me being his favorite. Oops, I wasn't supposed to tell you that either.